I currently offer VA services to a full client roster, and I'm naturally gifted in administration.
My clients' needs vary.
Mainly, I expertly manage email, schedule appointments, keep calendars, organize files, create systems and processes, provide critical thinking and strategy, deliver excellent customer service, and manage projects, among other miscellaneous admin needs.
I like you, too! Let's be friends. :)
At this point in time, I am fully booked out and not currently accepting any long-term contracts for VA services. I am open to individual projects, depending on my availability.
Contact for more info.
Since I offer a variety of services to a wide range of clients, I ask that you please fill out the form on my contact page so that I may personally assess your needs. I will determine if I have the capacity to handle your project, and deliver a quote and turnaround time in my response email (if no further clarifying questions are needed).
You get what you pay for!
I have incredible attention to detail, strong command of the English language, and I've been reading/writing/editing for several years (including, but not limited to: academic papers, articles, blog posts, and a doctoral dissertation).
I'm also a perfectionist, so the work isn't delivered until I've made sure it's my best.
I started reading at age 4, and haven't stopped since.
I currently work with several clients in a content management capacity, so I have
proven experience and skill.
I took several English (and Spanish) classes throughout late high school/college, and I'm smart.
(I turned down a full ride at a premier research university in Michigan to move to Kentucky and get married!)
Tell you what. Let's have a conversation, discuss your needs, and work together on a short trial project. This way, you get a taste of what a working relationship with me feels like.
If you feel like we aren't a good fit after that, no worries!
If you're not happy, I'm not done. Seriously.
Although the answer is technically unlimited (see above), I'm confident you won't need more than one or two revisions at most. I am a quick study of brand voice and content style.
We will work well together IF:
1) You already have a site on Squarespace, but it's a DIY disaster. You don't have the time to learn how to make it better, and you just want a simple solution. I'll step in and work my magic!
2) You have a simple website on godaddy, wix, weebly, wordpress (or elsewhere). You don't have the technical knowledge of how to update the site to look modern and fresh, and you honestly don't care where your site is hosted. I'll move the site to Squarespace and update your branding, design, and content as needed.
3) You have almost NO knowledge or proficiency in web design. You don't know what Wordpress, Squarespace, or any of the other things mean. You just want a website!
4) You reviewed my recent work and can really resonate with my style. I have worked with a variety of clients, but I try to portray three themes in every design: minimal. modern. fresh.
5) You know you need a website, but you don't know where to start or who to contact. You need someone to hold your hand through the whole process. I've held lots of hands and am happy to hold yours!
6) You are a small business, startup, and/or average user.
We will NOT work well together if you have strong opinions about how Wordpress is better than Squarespace.
This question is best answered with an analogy.
There are mainly two different types of computers: PCs and Macs.
PCs are technically "unlimited," just like Wordpress is. You can expand the operating capacity by adding different components and customizations to the computer, and you can set up and code the machine to work just the way you like it. The sell of Wordpress is its high customization capacity, which with its millions of plugins, is technically "unlimited."
But, I ask you, which is more user-friendly?
Macs are more user-friendly by miles, albeit technically limited.
The average user doesn't need the expansion and technical capabilities of a PC, they just need to have everything connected in one place to check their email and social media, write word documents, surf the web, and watch Youtube videos.
The hard sell of the Mac is the simplicity and user-friendliness, not to mention great design.
To me, that's the hard sell of Squarespace.
If you have questions, I'm more than happy to have a conversation to see if Squarespace will be suitable for your current and/or future needs.
I'm not your accountant, so I'm not here to save you money. I'm here to save you time.
If you have the luxury of time, and can tinker for hours on end to design a website from scratch by yourself, I'm confident you will eventually figure it out.
(Call me if you get stuck, or it turns into a DIY disaster.)
However, if you don't have the time or desire to learn how to build your website on your own, I can do it quickly, efficiently, and a lot more affordably than most.
If I was unable to answer your questions above, please contact me with a specific question or to request more information.